Change for weather
I’ve decided to avoid most of the awful stuff coming. We have one more halfway decent day tomorrow – and I’m going to “slack pack” about 7 miles and come back to town until the stormy weather blows over. If it was one or two days or even 20 degrees warmer, I’d go ahead, but I really worry about hypothermia for four days of straight rain with temps between the 20’s and lower forties. I may regret the decision, but I have to call them as I see them.
By slack packing for seven miles, I’ll shorten the time to Franklin, NC and the amount of food I’ll need.
Ho hum- how to entertain oneself in a hotel with lousy cable. . .